Monday, June 05, 2006

my apologies for the sporadic posts and shaky camera work

I’m really sorry I haven’t been doing the best job of keeping up with this blog. It is insane how quickly Ferris changes and develops and I simply can’t find the time to write about it all…and that wouldn’t be such a big deal except ( I’m surprised to learn) that there are actually other people that are as interested in hearing about Ferris as Brian and I are.
As a parent you kind of figure that people sort of humor you when you talk endlessly about your child, but no, there are actually some of you who genuinely look forward to endless ramblings and photos and videos of the young monkey. I mean, beyond relatives… we know you look forward these. Again, I am sorry for the stagnation.

So here we go with a couple of videos!

The first one was taken, sheesh, about a month or so ago.
Ferris the army crawling fool!

And this next one is recent. Ferris is well on his way to walking. He "cruises" the furniture now. Not quite 8 months yet and he's fiercly independent. It getting harder to feed him too. He'd prefer we just put food on his tray and allow him to feed himself.

A box full of toys

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger gerg said...

Pet the monkey
pet the monkey
pet the monkey
EAT THE MONKEY!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger notmydayanymore said...

Wow, great to see ferris getting ready for sports already. It's just amazing to see the little fellow already crawl ;-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home